2023 Power Systems Rising Stars

Meet the 2023 TechChannel Power Systems Rising Stars, who have worked on IBM i for 5 years or less but are already making a big impact on the platform.

Select a Rising Star to learn about their contributions to the mainframe ecosystem...
 Paul Bachour
Connect Logistics Inc.
 Paul Bachour
Connect Logistics Inc.
 Josh Bander
Briteskies
 Josh Bander
Briteskies
see more Rising Stars below

SPONSORED CONTENT

Training the Next Generation of IBM i and RPG ILE Developers

Finding qualified talent is a big challenge facing today’s IBM i community, and imPower Technologies is helping to solve it. We enable companies to effectively train their developers on IBM i, RPG and modern tools with accessible online training. Students can enroll at any time to meet your hiring needs and courses are self-paced with maximum accountability. Hire from within, seek new talent or upskill existing developers with our expertly designed courses and workshops.

What Makes imPower Technologies’ Courses Different?
Online workshops allow your current developers to modernize their skills to create efficiency and bring your systems into the 21st century. imPower Technologies offers RDi and modular programming, SQL queries and RPG ILE courses to get your developers up to speed fast on the latest IBM i tools and code.
Online Course: IBM i Concepts & Operations
This comprehensive course is tailored for entry-level and cross-platform developers, offering in-depth training on IBM i. Covering IBM i OS, Db2 and modern development tools, it combines videos, quizzes, labs, and weekly meetings for effective learning. Over a maximum of 8 weeks, the course adapts to student progress.
Online Course: Programming in ILE RPG
Get developers up to speed on ILE RPG in under 10 weeks. Covering the latest RPG techniques from "Programming in ILE RPG," the 5th edition textbook co-authored by Jim Buck, this course combines lectures, quizzes, programming exercises and assignments. Live Webex meetups provide weekly Q&A sessions for students.
Workshops: RDi & Modular Programming and SQL
imPower provides self-paced workshops for developers seeking to enhance their expertise. Led by Jim Buck, the 18-hour RDi workshop covers RDi and modernization essentials. Birgitta Hauser teaches SQL queries, focusing on SQL SELECT statements. More workshops are in the pipeline, offering valuable skill-building opportunities for developers.
  • ‹ prev
  • next ›
 Joseph Seibert-Arnold
H. Betti Industries
 Joseph Seibert-Arnold
H. Betti Industries
Share this article